Forbici Facial Benefits 101
Updated: Jun 25
To learn about skin care, you can read the endless product packaging, or you can simply get professional insights from our Forbici estheticians who specialize in the skin beautification of real people just like you! They are knowledgeable and admittedly love tailoring treatments, lotions, and experiences for their clients. We hope this blog post educates, inspires, and empowers you to look beyond the store shelves to ramp up your skincare routine.
What To Expect When Receiving A Signature Forbici Facial
Facials are incredibly relaxing and can even feel a bit feel indulgent, but the fact is that they are a preventive measure for good skin care regimen. Over time, facials are recommended every four weeks (depending upon your skin's particular needs) to really get your complexion glowing. 1) Every Forbici Facial lasts one hour and begins with customized skin cleansing steam to remove toxins, make up and debris. The level of cleanse and exfoliation will be based on your personal skin analysis.
2) If a deeper cleanse is required, added exfoliation utilizing a circular brush head will aid in removal of dead skin cells on the surface. The results leave your skin feeling and looking healthier and more radiant.
3) People who experience compromised skin, including acne, redness, and rosacea, will especially benefit from our Sorella botanical line with fruit enzymes to rebuild your skin barrier.
4) Forbici blended conditioning masques are personalized for your skin. Whether it's soothing plant extracts, clarifying clay or vitamin C, our relaxing custom blended serums, deep hydrating gels and rich moisturizers will melt the years away.
5) One of the best parts of getting a professional facial is the soothing face, neck and scalp massage. It is an intentional process that can provide many benefits beyond relaxation.
6) To ensure the safety of our valued guests and our Forbici staff, we have installed plexiglass shields and dividers for your facial experience. Masks are worn by staff during your entire visit.
We hope this introduction to one of our most popular services has provided insights on why a facial given by a professional is more than just a luxury...it is an essential, tailored skin care experience you don't want to miss. View all of our Facial offerings and schedule your appointment today!