Airbrush Bronzing by Fantasy Tan
Fantasy Tan® is the premier spray tanning provider in the industry.
All spray tanning is not created equal! A Fantasy Tan looks great because of superior application, superior equipment, superior formulas, and superior technician training. Our application equipment uses a medical-grade air compressor that provides a strong airflow required for a smooth and even application; all other brands of spray tanning use cheaper turbine motors—essentially a reverse vacuum cleaner (blows instead of sucks). Our solutions have been formulated with precise amounts of DHA and do not need to be “caked” on to achieve your desired darkness like other brands do. Finally, our technicians are all trained in person, not via DVD or online videos like most technicians. The end result is a natural, healthy-looking tan that you can feel confident wearing.
Fantasy Tan eliminates all of the mess and problems associated with tanning creams and automated spray tanning booths. No more streaky mess, orange palms, or dirty looking knees and elbows. Fantasy Tan is tailored to your individual skin tone and desired look—that’s why we have 5 unique formulas that can be mixed to precisely match what you want.
Airbrush Bronzing Pricing and Preparation
Fantasy Tan Airbrush Bronzing
Each tan can last up to 5 days
Single Session $39.00
3 Sessions $105
1) Exfoliate your skin up to 24 hours before your appointment. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off.
2) Wax a minimum of 24 hours before your tanning appointment.
3) Shave at least 8 hours before
4) Remove or avoid wearing make-up and moisturizer as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly.
5) Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and undergarments to your tanning appointment as it may stain nylons, lycra, and silks.
Have a special event coming up?
We recommend 2-3 sessions for optimum coverage.
Maintaining your Fantasy Tan
1) Apply Moisturizer morning and evening after your post-tan shower.
2) Avoid long, hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin.
3) Note that when exercising, friction and excess sweat may cause your tan to fade prematurely
4) For best results, use FANTASY TAN’S Tan Extender when maintaining your tan.
Airbrush Makeup Application
$83.00 and up
Traditional Makeup Application
$78.00 and up
Makeup or Hair Styling Lesson
$75.00 and up